Corporate and Commercial litigation and services
It can be said that the skills required to achieve satisfactory results in Corporate, Commercial and Business law are in many ways different than the skills required in other areas of law. Most of the time parties on both sides are sophisticated, are predominantly guided by economical interests, and negotiate hard. Daksh Law is in a unique position to understand, and cater to the needs of its clients whom it represents in these areas of law. Daksh Law represents its clients in the following areas:
- All kinds of litigations
- General, and Limited Partnership Agreement
- Shareholder agreement, and remedies
- Business name, trade name, and trade mark registration
- Share and Asset purchase agreement
- Dissolution and winding up
- Buying and selling of franchises
- Starting up a franchise system
- Co-branding agreement
- International franchise agreement
- Franchise dispute
We provide services in English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Please call for a free, no obligation initial consultation.
We represent our clients in the Court houses in Brampton, Toronto, Milton, Mississauga, New Market, and Richmond Hill.